As the modern kitchen specialist, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels makes premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Our new 5-pc Prep Sets are stocked with all the tools you need for effortless prepping: knives, shears, a sharpener and a cutting board.The 4" Paring Knife is ideal for in-hand paring tasks, such as peeling and trimming apples and potatoes while the 5.5" Fine Edge Knife allows you to slice, dice, and chop meat, cheese, and produce on a cutting board. Made from special formula stainless steel, the ice-hardened blades are exceptionally sharp for precision prep work. The ergonomic handles ensure fatigue free cutting.It's a cinch to keep your blades sharp with the 2-Stage Pull-Thru Sharpener, whose protected safety grip keeps fingers out of harms way. The beautiful, durable, and hygienic Bamboo Cutting Board won't dull your knives while the Kitchen Shears are great for cutting herbs and opening packages.
- Knives are Made in Germany
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure superior sharpness
- Ergonomic handles for balance and comfort
- Cutting Board is made of beautiful, hygienic natural bamboo wood
- Durable bamboo won't dull knives and resists scratches
- All-Purpose Shears contain Sharp, stainless steel blade & Handy screw-cap opener in handle
- Hand-Held 2-stage Sharpener contains Ceramic rods in both coarse and fine grits
|Country of origin:
||Special Formula Steel
|Number of parts:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.